sagigi music.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I've Change...


Helo everyone...
this is a DonG...
how are the all of you?
I just come back from Taiwan for 3 days...
And i am now in KL,
i've already left sarawak for 1 month something...
but!
For me... that month was just like....
10 years......
The training is really good...
I drop lots of my tears..... on the land of Taiwan....
I also drop lots of anger.... on the land of taiwan....
of course.... happiness also...
what i can tell is...
the training is changing my life...
i learn soooo much!!
i gain CONFIDENT...
SMALL SOUND FIGHTING...
MENTALITY TOUCHNESS
BOOKS READING...
LISTENING..
UNDERSTANDING..
EVERYTHING!
and the most thing i like is!
i've learn about SHARING...
because...
i've listen tan of stories,
that the story of someone...
behind them... their happiness...
the way they step up towards their dream...
life is amazing....

Bick Wei... thanks to your support in Taiwan... I love you bro!
aDonG...



No comments:

Post a Comment