sagigi music.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back to schoool (Uni...??)

Ho ho ho~ never know writting blog will be this hard... -_-"

Ok ba... i'm thinking to do something meaningful rather than watching movies or playing games.. Ah HA~ sagigi blogspot.. this is like, my 1st time creating a new post in here..

Ytd went to fren's house house warming party, i still haven get the pics yet.. so.. once i got it, i'll post another entry here.. hehe.. After tat we play ps3 there wow... going back at around 2am
I sleep at around 3am... suddenly i heard my phone rang, fuckign hell it's 4am.. zz.. 1 of my fren called me.. 1st thing she ask me... "hey? u din go to metro? I tot i'll meet u there.."

Sigh.. so this is who i am now?

Tomolo start class le hope life can change a bit, not like b4... i really hope this sem will be more peaceful... less clubbing, less everything yg not nice

(Metro City)


Now, it's about 9.30pm here.. (+1 hour)
Hungry hungry, starving starving... not much place open now.. so i decide to get my food at McD

This is what i ordered.. Crispy Chicken Deluxe in MEDIUM meal + Iced Coffee.. zz $9.45.. mahal sangat neh... now i'm more like a zai nang.. stay in room.. playing psp, watching ppstream, listening to Olivia de song....
Halfway eating, it reminds me of my old work place, McD too... but this is another place, far away from my house.

(Old pics, took last year, found it somewhere in "My Picture")
(Shud be around 5/6am)
(Front look, from inside my car)


(2 crazy frens left Kenny, right Indra-manager)

(Inside the store)

Going to look for a job tomolo, if i can't find any, maybe i'll choose to go back to my old workplace


Ok Hope u guys enjoy it.. Go go Sagigi Teens!!
Forget the passed, n look forward!!
Oops...
From Qs~

No comments:

Post a Comment